Moving Day

Today I managed to finally setup HTTPS on this site. It was not as straight forward as I had first thought because it was using Cloudflare and a stray Name Server that took a little tweaking to get working. After a few false starts and a little waiting for the Name Servers to catch up is finally working. Installing the certificates was much easier than I had first thought thanks to the scripts on my Host provider uberspace. Expect a few issues with images as WordPress were serving them and they seem to be a little slow catching up, I have disabled Photon but it seems it all takes time to sort out. Today I also moved my Freelance site to a new server and set that up to HTTPS too, all in all a busy yet productive day. Mark.